Terms and Conditions for acceptance of Advertisements
Terms and Conditions for acceptance of Advertisements with Windermere Now Limited:
Registered address : Windermere Now Limited, 2, Imperial House, Main St, Grange-over-sands, Cumbria, LA11 6DP
015395 35454 firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number 8475966
VAT number 160239824
Your order is accepted according to the particulars given and subject to the conditions below.
- Copyright. Windermere Now Ltd. retains the copyright for all adverts designed by us. They may not be used elsewhere without our written permission.
- Positions: Special positions are only given if agreed by Windermere Now Ltd. and may incur an additional charge.
- Corrections: Windermere Now Ltd. cannot be held responsible for alterations or corrections to proofs if returned after the specified date/deadline
- Cancellations and transfers can only be accepted in writing and only if received before the space booking deadline.
- Rates on series. Booked adverts may be increased subject to written notice.
- Artwork and photographic materials are held and used at the owner’s risk. Unless otherwise arranged, Windermere Ltd. reserves the right to dispose of them if not collected within 6 months.
- Payment. Invoices are raised on approval of proof, and payment is due within 7 days, and PRIOR to publication.
- Windermere Now Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement without reason or notice (returning any money paid), also to make corrections and contractions in copy submitted to suit the style and subject matter of the publication, also to alter or postpone the publication date, for whatever reason.
- Windermere Now Ltd. is not responsible for any loss occasioned as a result of delay or failure to publish any issue, and where any such issue is not published, the Advertiser must pay at the stipulated rate for all series advertisements which have in fact been published.
- The Advertiser must indemnify Windermere Now Ltd. against any claim and costs in respect of defamation, obscenity, misrepresentation or libel, or any claims arising from advertisements or editorials submitted.
- No responsibility is taken for the accuracy of copy not given in writing to Windermere Now Ltd.
- These conditions replace any terms and conditions of the advertiser at all times.
- Law. The performance of the contract shall be governed by English Law.